my dad just emailed me this picture saying ‘I thought you might like it’
Yes, this pertains to every single one of my interests thank you
｢ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ:ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ｣
Alrighty! HUGE recommendation to read this wonderful comic. It’s called Sunstone, and it’s all about the BDSM lifestyle in real world context. Finding someone, developing a relationship, reaching out to others…it’s all there. Beautifully illustrated, wonderful story, dynamic characters… It is a WIP (work in progress), but it is SO worth the wait. It hits on so many real problems and solutions, and goes into the risks and pitfalls of the life as well. One of the best portrayals I have ever found. READ IT!!
SnK daily life AU where Armin is the smart kid that only knows how to come up with solutions quickly because he’s played too many tactic RPGs
The Charlie Day Tummy Appreciation Society, also known as CDTAS.
Bi-weekly meetings will be held in town hall in a dark and dusty janitor’s closet lit only by candlelight. Oreos and grilled cheese sandwiches will be served. Please bring to each meeting a picture of your choice that features Charlie Day’s tummy to present to the rest of the society.
Charlie Day Tummy Apprecition Society buttons will be available to get from Sierra (tumblr user claraosvvalds), the society’s resident merch girl and co-founder.
Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent
A series of skull-and-bones shaped sugar cubes that make a spooky addition to any hot beverage.
put on your lipstick, fix your hair and get in your jaegers ‘cause it’s time to take on some category 5s (◡‿◡✿)
I need this in print form so I can put it in my new office.
god, i hate teenage girls, they’re so vapid and awful
like, let’s go over a list of all the terrible things teenage girls have done
- volunteered for the first line of defense at the battle of stalingrad to fight against nazis
- invented science fiction
- rode twice as far as paul revere, in the pouring rain and alone, to alert americans to the approaching british during the revolutionary war
- pioneered the art of investigative journalism, and its use as a tool of social justice
- turned the tide of the hundred years’ war
- put themselves in the line of fire, often literally, in order to help end injustice
- organized a student strike that helped spark brown v. board
- hid from the nazis in an annex for two years and found such great poignancy in their experience that their ordinary day-to-day-thoughts have become world famous
- led lewis and clark across the north american continent— while pregnant/raising a child
- worked to desegregate schools in 1835, as well as to end slavery
- helped found the aclu and fought for women’s suffrage; also, got arrested for being radical socialists
- wrote the first known work of literature by an american black person
like, god, what a bunch of bubbleheaded excuses for human beings
some inventions by teenage girls
- a charger that fully charges a cellphone in half a minute
- a flashlight that is powered not by batteries but by body heat
- a generator powered by urine to give more people access to safe energy
- a battery powered by bacteria
- a nano particle that kills cancer cells
- a cellphone based heart monitor
- a cheaper method of spacecraft propulsion
- sustainable and renewable fuel based on algae
- artificial intelligence that can assess tissue samples for signs of breast cancer
- a cheap water purification system
teen girls rock your shit.